Batch Sender - With the CardBoardFish Batch Sender you can harness the power of high volume text messaging. Designed from the ground up to meet the needs of clients sending one message to many recipients, the Batch Sender from CardBoardFish effortlessly manages batches of limitless size. A clean, fast online interface provides effortless batch creation, scheduling and reporting.
- Store and edit Batch Number Lists online
- Upload number lists delimited by new line, comma or tab
- Personalise your messages by Mail Merging up to 10 additional pieces of data from your original number list
- Choose from 160 character Plain Text 7 bit, 70 character Unicode (280 character UCS2 Hex) or 140 byte Binary 8 bit message formats
- Custom originator, 11 alphanumeric characters or 16 digits (route dependent)
- Schedule batches up to 5 days in advance
- Assign a unique reference to each batch
- Pause and resume batches
- Load balancing across multiple routes (route dependent)
- Automatically seed batches with up to 4 test numbers at custom intervals
- Route test interface
- View completed batches online with delivery confirmations (route dependent) and export to CSV for offline analysis
Further Information & Example:
Using the Batch Sender is simple. Number lists can be created and stored in the Batch Sender account for easy reuse or, alternatively, CSV files containing all recipient and merge information can be uploaded directly from the New Batch page, with up to 10 columns of merge data supported, specified in the text message by inserting special references at the desired points.
The CardBoardFish Batch Sender service can be switched between Basic and Advanced modes. The Basic mode hides features that may be unnecessary for some customers, and is ideal for regular batches that will not require scheduling. In Advanced mode, all features of the CardBoardFish Batch Sender are available for complete batch control.
The Batch Sender attracts a setup fee as detailed below:
* Existing Aggregator & Operator and Large SMS customers can log in and add the CardBoardFish Batch Sender to their account instantly and with no set up fees. New customers can create an account here and add the CardBoardFish Batch Sender once they have deposited credit.