Large SMS Account - is it right for me? Large SMS accounts are suitable for end-user organisations sending 50,000 SMS or more per month. The Large SMS account features highly competitive rates and a wide range of services.
Large SMS Account Summary:
- Covers over 200 Countries and 700 Networks from just €0.018 (£0.015)
- just 50k SMS monthly minimum
- Prices from just €0.008 (£0.007)
- with 250k SMS monthly minimum (subject to approval)
CardBoardFish has created a range of services suitable for organisations large and small, designed for quick deployment, easy integration and ease of use. The following products are all available on our Large SMS accounts:
- Easily transmit large volumes of messages with this specially designed interface built purposely for the management of batches.
- Choose from 160 character Plain Text 7 bit, 70 character Unicode (280 character UCS2 Hex) or 140 byte Binary 8 bit message formats.
- Reduce wasted SMS messages and decrease costs by processing recipient lists through number validation.
- Automatically identifies incorrectly formatted numbers through a process of examination against our comprehensive database and collect real-time subscriber status information from the operator's HLR.
- CardBoardFish are specialists in low cost SMS termination with pricing as low as Ä0.0029 (£0.0026 per message. With established connections to 136 production SMS routes (and more in progress) that provide coverage of 894 GSM, 3G, CDMA, IDEN and Satellite mobile networks in 218 countries, CardBoardFish is the only connection you need. Data accurate as of Thu Jun 20 00:01:01 2013 GMT.
- Text messaging services for the reception of messages from mobile devices, including connectivity by SMPP, UCP and CIMD2, and HTTPSMS.
- Complementary APIís available. Virtual Numbers are often used to create two-way texting functionality in conjunction with one of our other services.
- Instantly grants the power to integrate text messaging with other applications and projects.
- The SMS Server manages all complex communication between the remote user and the CardBoardFish SMS gateway.
- Allow your message recipients to subscribe to or unsubscribe from your SMS campaigns using a short URL link to the List Manager interface.
- Recipients will enter their mobile number on the List Manager interface. This will be returned to you via email or HTTP callback to be added to or deleted from lists as appropriate.